Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My running machines

So I have been really bad since I have gotten back from our trip... I think I have used the treadmill maybe five times in the last five weeks... ugh! I am going to really do it now that I have now excuse, I am going to use the dang thing and finally lose the pesky few (15) pounds of baby weight I am STILL carrying around. ( Lauren will be 3 in August how sad is that) I was running, and I mean hard core sweating and panting the whole bit and the girls were cheering me on. When I FELL off the treadmill. They hopped on. Cal has always been a runner and a pretty dang good one at that. And their uncle Dain does Triathlons... so I think it just might be in the blood. But it sure is not


coming from me. Lauren came down in her work out gear and walked at a fast pace of 1.5 mph not bad not bad. Regan came on with swimsuit on ( I see a future triathlete) She can run so fast you would not believe it. I only let her run at a 3 mph(not holding the bar), but she has gotten it up to 7 mph ( holding to the bar) They are crazy. After a few minutes they tend to get bored and the tredmill turns into a slide, it is cute the jump on and slide all the way into the wall and then do it all over again. I am promising myself that I will do it this time and not whimp out. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Hay Dub said...

Hey!! Whats up? Your kids are so awesome! I ran a 5K with Aree and she totally beat me! What the heck is up with that? I am glad you found my blog so you could see how smokin hot I am getting. hahahahaha. I sell the TAIslim drink, and it pretty much rocks. Let me know if you have any questions... We need to all get together and play soccer again! That was a ton of fun.

Hay Dub said...

Hey, Call me or email me, whatever is easiest. I will get ya the scoop.
hnwalker1@hotmail.com
915-3218

By the way... you are already smokin hot.

Steph said...

That's too funny that they'll do stuff like that, what cute girls!! So I totally didn't know you had a blog, it's so cute! Oh, and I was reading your posts from before and noticed that you didn't like chocolate?! What?! Haha.. I just wish I didn't like it, I'm sure it'd save me a lot of extra calories, hehe :)