Thursday, May 7, 2009

I will get this eventually.

So... here I go. I think I might actually do this. Blogging is a lot more intensive then I thought I think I need a tutorial or something... if someone wants to help me figure this all out that would be great. I have all summer off so I feel like I really need to do this. I am such a bad mom. I am so bad at writing things down. So I am going to be dedicated to actually using the blog and remembering all the fun and silly things my children do. So please ignore my older posts as I really didn't know what I was doing and now... maybe I will figure it out.





I made the mistake of leaving a can of grape juice on the counter to thaw yesterday. We went outside and played and I had forgotten all about it. We came in the house and within two minutes Lolo comes to me with big purple hands and says " I'm juicy" I thought I was going to die. Luckily she only got it on the floor, counter, and hands. There was a little trail of purple dots across the tile and I got to her before she got to the carpet.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Very Good Ashley! Love to read blogs! Looks like your girls had a great time in the kitchen!