Friday, May 22, 2009

Catching up on the last week.

We love May! No school, I am not doing tennis yet, the weather is not too hot not too cold, birds are chirping, life is good. I am really bad at keeping up to date so I am catching up on things before we leave on vacation.
Things we did this week:
*Jumped on the trampoline A LOT


I love TRAMPOLINE Hair!!
*Lauren chased the neighbors dog up and down the fence... more like she was being chased and she didn't like the he followed her every move.
* We found a bird's nest under the girls window ( I don't mind them and the girls get to wake up to the birds chirping out their window.)



* We made SILLY faces:
We have been busy having way too much fun... and while all this was going on I lost 4 and 1/2 pounds!! If you want to read more I have been keeping track of what I have been doing. If you look to were my blog list is and click on My Experiment, you can read all about it. Well we are off to California!

2 comments:

Hay Dub said...

Have so much fun in California! I love the static in the girls hair. hahaha. Oh and the funny faces. too cute.

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

Hey I found your blog through another one and was so excited to see how much your girls have grown. Reagan is such a cutie and getting so big. Lauren is so cute too.