Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So behind, might try to catch up later... but just some good news for now.

After a long and crazy journey, here we sit again. We are in a different place this time and although we are overwhelmed with the timing, we couldn't be happier. We are having a baby in December! It is going to be insane. Cally is going back to school in the fall, I am starting a Master's program ( and no I am not taking a semester off, I will be going back to school with a two week old YIKES) Our life is about to be turned upside down, but in a way that only a beautiful new baby can do. We are grateful for this child. Everything is going well, the baby is getting really big and making me sick :). We should be able to find out what the gender is next time we go in and really couldn't be more excited. Our kids are excited and keep debating over what they think it is. Regan wants a brother since she already has a sister and Lauren just is happy to have a baby. She is such a sweet helper, she always brings me food and say "your baby wants this" and hugs my belly and talks to the baby. So sweet. We are stoked... things are wonderful. Life is great.

6 comments:

Sharcy and Jeremiah said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you guys and talk about timing :) You are so right though, things just work out the way they work out! good for you dedicating yourself to finish what you want, it'd be harder to go back after take a break (believe me). CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN :)

Tracy said...

Wow! You will be busy! I love, love, love having 3 kids though. I think it is a great number. Those girls are going to be such good helpers. Congrats!

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Congratulations Ashley :)

Christy said...

I am SO happy for you guys! :) Like people have said before, there is no PERFECT time to have them.. they come when they want to. Let me know if I can do anything at all for you. Love you guys!

Matt and Lindsay said...

we couldnt be more excited for you guys!!! let me know if you need anything!!!

Kalynne said...

YAY!!! Congrats on the new baby. We're super excited for you guys!