Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A new little princess to add to the family


What a relief today was! I cannot explain the anxiety that I have had this whole month waiting for this appointment. I don't know what it is about a miscarriage but it messes with you. I have been worried that this little peanut was not going to make it and that I was going to have to go through another nightmare. But she is past the ugly phase, FINALLY. All is well she looks good and is active just like my other two. She will fit right into our wild and crazy bunch. I was so excited to see her sweet face and her cute little nose. Ah babies are such a blessing.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Look at you...blogging like crazy! I am very excited for you. Love, love, love the name Harper!

Marc and Liz Anson said...

So cute!! Can't wait to meet her :)

Christy said...

I can't believe your little one already looks like a cute little baby!! What a doll already! I am so happy for you guys :) !

Angela said...

Yay another girl! I'd imagine I may be saying these words someday! Congrats to you cute family. I'm really excited for you all. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Matt and Lindsay said...

CONGRATS!!!!! SO excited for you!!!

The Porter Family said...

YAAAY!! That is so exciting!! Congrats on another adorable girl!