Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Things I have learned recently

Aubrey does not like rice cereal, but she does like blueberries, cornbread and Popsicles.

Maturity is a relative term.

I can do a lot more by myself then I ever thought I could.

Love makes no sense at all.

Crazy is everywhere.

That some of my priorities are misguided.

My children are growing up too fast.

The crap that two people can amass in eight years is amazing.

Sometimes I still make very poor choices.

I am not very good at a lot of things.

I probably need to be medicated.

I don't like excuses, from anyone especially from me.

Laundry is a nonstop necessary evil.

There is no such thing as black and white.

Confidence is an illusive term.

At one point wanted to be the fun mom who had all the neighborhood kids over, until I became that and now I realize it is a lot more stressful than I thought it would be and just want everyone to go home.

The bigger expectation, the bigger the let down.

My kids personalities are SO funny.

I think I may be bi-polar because seriously I have so many manic moments lately.

My fuse has not just shortened I think it pretty much disappeared.

My heart is not big enough for everyone I think I need to be there for.

Is stubborn, and I feel major guilt because of it.

2 comments:

Christy said...

<3 I love you Ashley. You are so amazing, you have no idea. And I think we all think we need to be medicated, we just don't have the guts to say it ;)

clairesmom05 said...

"Laundry is a nonstop necessary evil."
I read that as "Lauren"! :) I was feeling so bad!