Thursday, October 29, 2009

Regan... gets all the fellas


I went to pick up Regan today from school. Today like almost every other day, she is surrounded by five boys. She plays with them, bosses them around, flirts with them and basically is in total control! I talked to her teacher about it and she says that is just how it always is. The boys love her. She told me that they" follow her around she is so charismatic they flock to her..." she said "good luck getting to 16" I laughed a little and then it hit me again what I have always known... I am growing girls and sooner rather than later I will have beautiful teenage girls that I will have to keep the shot gun out for. sigh.

3 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

I had a moment exactly like that the other day with Claire! Hopefully they don't turn into us in High School!! :) (I now feel SO BAD for my mom!)

Tracy said...

Try thinking about telling your daughter that she is too young to be married at 18, 19 or even 20. When I was barely 18, ahh I can't wait for THAT conversation.
It is good that she has friends though, that is what we all want for our kids, right?

Tina said...

Good luck with that!!