Thursday, October 22, 2009

Adventures in Lolo Land

My silly Lolo. Goodness it's good to be three. She has been so funny lately I just had to share a couple fun pictures from this last week.
Lolo thought it would be fun to try on my Halloween costume ( don't worry there is more to it then she is wearing.) She thought she looked so cute. She also got into my bronzer and well... the picture speaks for itself, she was a little orange for a few hours. She also likes to help with the dishes! Thank goodness she is there to do them, because goodness sakes my poor sad kitchen needs some work. I get a new one in the spring, I just have to keep telling myself that. While I was cleaning up today I found her back pack. I opened it up to find what I think is now a plan spoiled. inside she had shoes, socks, a jacket, a blanket and two dolls. I think she was planning to run away.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Funny! My little sister tried to run away when we were kids. She did the whole "wrap your things in a bandanna tied to a stick". I still tease her about it.
I love 3-year-olds, they are to cute! I would love to be able to put a babydoll in my backpack and leave, ahh to be a kid again. :)

Angela said...

Very funny loved all three pictures! The bronzer made me laugh!

Chelsey Hansen said...

I think I tried to run away once, I got to the end of my driveway and realized I didn't have shoes on (Lolo is ahead of me on that one!)and I had no where to go. How cute! I like what you posted before about how kids can be different and how we need to love them for it. I needed that reminder!