Wednesday, April 23, 2008

School, swimming, and the bathroom sink.

Is there anything in the world that is as stressful as finals? I do not know why but when I am confronted with stress, I kinda shut down. I find myself doing anything but studying. Hense... the blogging. I am glad that school is going to be over for a week before summer school starts...ah... I must be crazy. I have been having fun outside of school though. Regan is finishing her swimmig lesson today; that has been so much fun to watch. I used to think that Regan was the type that was a leader and kind of a trouble maker, but really she is passive and sits and waits her turn and lets all the other kids be crazy. Lauren on the other hand who I thought was my quite and sweet child has proven to be a lot less so. She is a beast. Do not let her near your toys or you won't be seeing them in one peice. She has a lot of spunk and gets into trouble where ever she can. Her favorite things is to go into the bathroom and turn on the sink... she flooded it last week and now we can barely open the drawers in the vanity. Just pray for warm weather so that we can go outside and I can save my house from the kids.

No comments: